The 2017 tour de France will pass close to our campsite in the Dordogne
In 2017, the tour de France will be back in the Dordogne, three years after its last pass.
Think of to reserve quickly your stay in our camp-site, ideally located for the lovers of this cycling race.
The Tour de France in Montignac-Lascaux
One of the stages of the Tour de France 2017 will pass through our beautiful region, more precisely, take the valley of the Vézère and the valley of the Dordogne via Montignac Lascaux.
The departure will be on Tuesday 11 July 2017 from Périgueux for an arrival in Bergerac, then the following day a departure from Eymet toward Pau.
If you have never seen the caravan and the riders, including the mythical yellow jersey, or participate in the running of a cycling race, do not miss this show !
The atmosphere and the memories are assured and will please the small as well as the big ones.
The advantages of staying at the campsite La Fage in early July to see the Tour de France
Our 4 star campsite, with pool area, offers many advantages to come and spend your holidays in early July :
- It is ideally placed if you do not want to miss the passage of the Tour de France. Indeed, our campsite is only 10 km from the caves of Lascaux and Montignac in the Dordogne, or must pass the race.
- Prices are cheaper than late July or early August
- Tourist sites are not yet flooded by the crowd
- There are fewer people than in August, so it is easier to park
- The animations of the campsite have already started
- The colors offered by nature are pleasant and relaxing
- Many classified villages are located around the campsite, within a radius of about 7 to 20 kilometers.